Martintrux can arrange any element of shipping from collection to delivery, or simply Customs Clear consignments.
For any Import consignment, Martintrux will work with the Importer to;
• Classify the goods correctly for Customs purposes.
• Identify any Preferential Duty treatment which may be available depending on the Country of Origin and details of manufacture – and advise which Preference Certificate or Declaration will be required from the supplier to obtain the benefit.
• Consider prohibitions or restrictions imposed by the EU Commissioners, HM Revenue and Customs, or any other Authority.
• Consider the type of Entry and Customs Procedures which best suits the Importer’s needs.
• Prove the Value for Customs, the Value for Duty, and the Value for Import VAT to be declared, making additions or subtractions in regard to allowances, the quoted Shipping (Inco) Terms or Terms of Sale.
• Calculate any Duties and Import VAT due, and ensure the proposed method of payment has sufficient funds.