Martintrux can arrange every element of shipping a consignment from the UK to its destination, or can undertake any separate element required from collection to delivery - including stand-alone Customs Clearance.
For Export consignments, we work with Exporters to:
• Classify the goods correctly for Customs purposes, and thereby establish requirements of all Government Departments.
• Determine Export Licensing requirements.
• Identify if the goods qualify for Preferential Duty rates in the intended Country of Destination, and advise which Preference Certificate, Approved Exporter’s Declaration, or Exporter’s Declaration, is appropriate to provide the benefit to the recipient.
• Ensure that goods leaving any form of Customs Control, Bond or Suspense Regime, are correctly presented to enable swift discharge of presumed liability.
• Consider the Reason for Export, if any Customs Regime which might be applied in order to obtain a later benefit. [Goods exported in order to be returned, in same state or as components of a final product, usually fall in to this category – and the intended benefit to be taken on re-
• Obtain Authorisation for Customs Procedures requiring prior Approval.
• Establish the correct Value for Customs Purposes.