We have recently launched a new and rapidly developing department providing solutions to the challenges of exporting and importing items which might attract mandatory inspections of Port Health and DEFRA Veterinary checks, or require CITES Licences or waivers.
Included to the many different commodities we regularly handle:-
- Live Tropical Fish
- Live Corals
- Cats, Dogs and other Pets.
- Various Foods.
- Martintrux Manchester assist with any declarations and paperwork, and deal with local and national authorities as necessary, to ensure shipments are cleared or exported in good time.
- Our staff are professional, totally reliable, and provide a 24/7 service to accommodate our clients’ needs.
- We constantly strive to keep our customers updated on the progress of their shipments, to eliminate the need for them to chase for information.
We offer low storage rates, landside, using partner warehouses including Customs Warehousing (Bond).
- External Temporary Storage Facilities (EFTS – which, under the USS from 1st. May, 2016 replaces ‘ERTS’) will soon also be available.
- We have competitive rates and can tailor services for UK and European Distribution, using our network partners and road haulage clients.
- We are a very friendly and approachable team, eager to help and welcome the opportunity to quote for new business or assess pricing and service levels of on-going traffic.
- Try us – we are confident you will be pleasantly surprised.